Metal Balcony/Staircase Panels
Call (731) 244-2442
if you have any questions!
Be sure to check out our sister site:
Standard Panel Info
- Our Standard Log Home Balcony/ Staircase Panels are flat panels with a design cut out of it.
- The panel you will receive will be just as pictured.
- They are powder coated in a low gloss mini textured exterior black finish.
- Completely Weatherproof
Bordered Panel Info
- Our Bordered Metal Balcony Panels are our Standard Panels with a 3/16 X 2 inch flat metal welded perpendicular to the panel around the outside with screw holes placed along it's length and end plates for easy mounting.
- If you order a 30 X 60 bordered panel the overall height will be 30 inches the overall length will be 60 inches.
Easy Fit Railing Panels
- The Easy Fit rails add 2" of height to each panel.
- Our Easy Fit Railings arrive complete and ready to install between your posts.
- We use 1" x 2" inch rectangular steel tubing as your hand and toe rail
- 2 inch wide end plates with screw holes.
- The total height for a 30" panel when mounted 4 inches off the floor is 36 inches tall.
The Easy Fit Railings can be custom ordered to almost any height or length.
Contact us to discuss your custom needs. Email us at Designs@ajdmetaldesigns.com or Call (731) 244-2442 ext 109
Staircase PanelsThe Staircase Panels here are custom created and are only samples of what we have done for other customers. It would be unusual for your staircase panel to be the same measurements as the ones listed. These are listed just to give you an idea of the price and design of our staircase panels. These panels can also be done in the Bordered and Easy Fit style. Send us an email (Designs@ajdmetaldesigns.com) or give us a call to get a quote on your staircase job (731)-244-2442
Here is a link to more Staircase designs that you can choose from
You can search these by height just type "30 x" or "28 x" or "24 x" into the search bar near the top of the page.
Straight Panels (1 Panel) Under 60" Ship For Free*!
All Staircase Panels (1 Panel) With A Rake Measurement Under 45" Ship For Free*!
Over 60" Flat Panels and Over 45" Staircase Panels up to 72" Will Have A Flat $100 Up Charge For Freight Shipping (For 1 panel)
Over 72" Flat Panels and Over 56" Staircase Panels Will Have An Additional Shipping Charge That Will Be Determined By The Size And Location Of The Shipment.
Orders with multiple panels will need to have freight shipping quoted so they are all shipped together. Give us a call with what you need and we will quote your shipping costs.
Standard Panels take about 2 weeks for production and Bordered and Easy fit panels take around 3-4 weeks
*excluding Alaska and Hawaii